Ron & Tina Konkin- Founding Directors

Ron & Tina Konkin- Founding Directors
Ron & Tina Konkin- Founding Directors, Key Note Speakers, Registered Professional Counselors - Photo by Capturing Moments

Living Above the Line

Relationship Help Centers - RON & TINA KONKIN, - Living Above The Line is the legacy we want to create for every man, woman, and child because we believe life was meant to be lived abundantly. To learn more about how you can live a fulfilled life both personally and in your relationships then Living Above The Line with the Konkins is a blog you will want to follow.

Visit The Relationship Help Centers Website Here!

Relationship Help Centers offers the renown Exclusive Couples Retreat & the intensive Relationship BootCamp. Both are recommended by Dr. Phil and used as a resource on his website. Gene Simmons & Shannon Tweed-Simmons attended the Exclusive Couples Retreat before they decided to tie the knot. Visit www.RelationshipHelpCenters.com www.RelationshipBootCamp.com www.CouplesRetreat.com for more information on all of our programs.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

"Marriage is an Anti-Poverty Program"



With National Marriage Week just around the corner in the USA, this is a very compelling article to demonstrate the destruction that divorce is costing this nation. It is time that we begin to find healing and fight for happy and healthy marriages, not only for ourselves but for our children and our country. 

We all know that marriage isn't going to be a walk in the park, but it seems that when push comes to shove, more than half of us are just giving up! Reach out for help, work hard and save your marriage. Now is the time to invest in what really matters... your family! Register for the Relationship BootCamp or Couples Retreat today and be a part of starting a MARRIAGE MOVEMENT in our nation! 

 Get more info or register here today!


Marriage is an Anti-Poverty Program—
As important a Campaign as Recycling or Anti-Smoking

Plan Now—Hundreds of events during National Marriage Week USA (Feb. 7-14) where couples can now get help!

NEW YORKN.Y. During the week leading up to Valentine’s Day, a national campaign to strengthen marriage, reduce divorce, and promote marriage prior to childbearing, is stirring up hundreds of events nationwide to help couples. The first collaborative National Marriage Calendar is now provided by National Marriage Week USA (NMWUSA) (www.NationalMarriageWeekUSA.org)

Small town stories across the nation are exciting!” says Sheila Weber, executive director of the national campaign. A group in Kankakee CountyIllinois is setting up a booth in a shopping mall from February 7 to14, offering free marriage counseling services. A team in the Chicago area has 500 churches sponsoring Date Night events.  A Louisiana group is seeking its state’s top 10 longest married couples to be publicized as was last year’s honoree couple, who were married for 81 years!  A Sweetheart Dinner and Dance in Ohio will offer a renewal of vows ceremony.

United Marriage Encounters and NMWUSA are co-sponsoring a 2-Minute Video Contest with a Winner’s Free Trip to Hawaii for the couple with the winning marriage story.  Folks can get info and submit their video stories at this link: www.NationalMarriageWeekUSA.org/videocontest

“It has been long proven that children fare best at every level if they can grow up with both their father and mother,” said Mrs. Weber.  “Since more than 40 percent of U.S. babies today are born out of wedlock, which is the greatest predictor of poverty for women and children, and we have an alarming drop in marriage rates—nearly 80% of all adults were married in 1970, only 52% today—the need is greater than ever for a positive campaign to strengthen marriage,” she continued. 

The Brookings Institution says that if the U.S. had the marriage rate today that it had in 1970, there would be a 25 percent drop in poverty.  The Heritage Foundation says that marriage drops the probability of a child living in poverty by 82 percent, cites Mrs. Weber.

The NYC Human Resources Commissioner was recently reported to be planning a local campaign about the benefits of marriage “for the outcome of the child,” motivated by the fact that 70 percent of all babies born in the Bronx are to unwed moms—news Weber cited as “quite an extraordinary development.”

“We encourage citizens, organizations, and houses of worship to launch marriage strengthening classes and events, list them on the National Calendar at www.NationalMarriageWeekUSA.org., and for individuals to find an event near them to help their own marriage, or help others,” explains Mrs. Weber.  A 4-minute video provides the campaign overview at www.NationalMarriageWeekUSA.org.

####


Sheila Weber
Executive Director, National Marriage Week USA

6 comments:

  1. It is the way we relate to all our experiences: negative, positive and neutral such that our suffering is reduced and our well-being increased. Mindfulness focuses our attention on the present moment (not entangled in the past or future) and we are not judging or rejecting what is happening in the present. marriage

    ReplyDelete
  2. How i got my husband back...

    My name is Bradley Speck. I live in Canada, and i got married four months ago. My husband and I have been living a very happy and lovely life. So as time went on, I began to notice this strange attitude that my husband was possessing. He was now going out with other girls, to the extent that he was no longer picking up my calls, and he was not even sleeping in the house anymore. I became confused and didn't know what to do. So i became worried and stranded, that brought so many thoughts into my mind, because I have never experienced a thing like this before in my life.

    So I decided to visit a spell caster, to see if he can help me out. So immediately I went to the internet, where I saw an amazing testimony of a spell caster who brought someone's ex lover back, so I contacted him immediately and I explained to him all my problems and he told me that it will be very easy for him to solve, compare to the ones that he has done before. And he also gave me some proof to be really sure of his work, and he assured me that my husband will come back to me immediately he is through with the spell. And also he told me to put all my trust in him, and I really obeyed him. So it was 8:00 am on the next morning, when I was about going to work, when i received my husband's call, and he told me that he was coming back home, and he apologized to me, and told me that he is very sorry for the pain that he has cost me. And after some hours later, he really came back home, and that was how we continued our marriage with lots of love and happiness, and our love was now stronger than how it were before.

    then, he also told me that once my heart desire has been granted unto me that i should go and testify of his work right here on the internet. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth today as I am writing this testimony, and I want to really thank DR AZIM for bringing back my husband, and for bringing joy and love to my family.He can also cast many other spells l
    CONTACT HIM NOW ON THIS EMAIL
    UNIQUELOVESPELLCENTER@YAHOO.COM
    UNIQUELOVESPELLCENTER@YAHOO.COM
    or call his mobile number on +2348159645271

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe this, my husband is back, i am greatful to see my husband returned with full force, Mr Robinson made this miracle to happen, Happiness has come to me at last, I am very pleased to say things are going well, I truly believe this spell has made difference in my relationship, Mr Robinson is truly gifted, I will recommend to anybody who's looking for a serious spell caster to cast a love spell him or her should contact this email robinsonbuckler@yahoo. com or call Mr Robinson + 19715126745, he wont disappointed you if you ask him to help you. All I want to say is that this spell caster MADE MY DREAMS COME TRUE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I and my boyfriend were meant to be forever but he met another girl at his work place. She did everything to break us apart B'cos she was younger and attractive, and finally my boyfriend moved in with her. I tried few cheap spells but to no avail then I ordered the most powerful love spell from robinsonbuckler@yahoo.com and I don't regret it! i and my boyfriend are back together and happier than ever. if you are heart broken and you want your lover back contact this spell caster Robinson, he is A top spell caster of the season, he has such a perfect view on love spells that I believe he can solve any case given to him. I recommend his love spell to couples in need of help. Use his services, call him +19715126745 and you will have your lover back.
    Chloe DWAYNE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christian counseling Renton
    Christian counseling Everett

    Christian Counseling Everett | Family Counseling Services | We treat individuals, couples and families – Agape Help

    Contact Us:>
    Call: 206-772-2200 Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm
    E-mail: goalice@comcast.net
    Website: www.agapehelp.com

    ReplyDelete


  6. I was having Herpes Simplex Virus then i came across a review of people saying that they got treated from Herpes Simplex Virus by Dr Voke., So i gave a try by contacting him through his email and explain my problem to him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken by any deadly diseases like HERPES HIV, shingles,low sperm count or bringing back your ex lover, this great man is extremely the best in which I have seen and applauds and if you also need a help, you can also email him via email (doctorvoke@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete